ubl message

Subject: FW: [chairs] Updated Naming Guidelines for review and discussion

The opportunity to make a difference has never been greater.

www.lmi.org

-----Original Message-----
From: William Cox [mailto:wtcox@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 9:28 PM
To: OASIS Chairs
Cc: Tim Moses

The TAB has significantly updated the Artifact Naming Guidelines. Thanks
for the comments!

We've added a context-free grammar for the names, extended examples, and
an editorial pass for consistency and references.

Many of the comments were on the URN section (and its relationship to
RFC 3121).  I've pulled that section from the current workind draft 08
so we can get you the rest of the document now; when the URN section is
updated we'll send that to this list -- probably near the end of
October.

There are updates to the OASIS TC Process and to the OASIS IPR policy
pending; these Naming Guidelines will be synchronized with those and
released later this year (likely effective date for all of these is the
end of the year).

Comments are invited - to this list, or email to the editors (myself and
Tim Moses), or to the TAB list if you're a member.

Thanks!

bill cox

tab-artifact_naming_guidelines-1.0-spec-wd-08.pdf

tab-artifact_naming_guidelines-1.0-spec-wd-08.doc