ubl message

Subject: AW: [ubl] A few minor oddities in UBL 1.0 cd which do affectinstances

Dear All,
CCTS does not know these three objects as Supplementary Core Component Type
Components.
Variant 1: UBL decides not to have them in the schema as CCTC
Variant 2: UBL decides to work exactly with the CCTS defined CCTC.
Please find enclosed a snapshot.

Second: Hereby I ask that the sequence of the SCCTC should be as of CCTS,
i.e. change them in the ss.

David, please correct me if I am wrong.
regards
Michael

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stephen Green [mailto:stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2004 14:46
An: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: Re: [ubl] A few minor oddities in UBL 1.0 cd which do
affectinstances

A further more major point about the 1.0 cd Schemas:

The sdt spreadsheet has three code attributes (rows) which
haven't made it into the Schemas:
codeListNamespacePrefixID
codeListDescription
and
CodeListCredits

If these shouldn't be attributes in the Schemas, perhaps they should be
removed. If they should be in the Schemas then that raises other questions
about not having them.

All the best

Steve

Apologies - my previous point about the format in Numeric was already picked
up by Chee-Kai in his comments and I'd missed it.

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/members/leave_workgroup.php
.

Dok1.doc