ubl message

Subject: No UBL TC meetings this week

Hello UBL TC,

Just a reminder that we decided not to meet this week.

I'm going to spend the time instead putting together the detailed
agenda for next week's face-to-face meeting in Santa Clara.  Sorry
for the delay!

Localization chairs: I will be scheduling a localization call for
3-5 p.m. Santa Clara time Wednesday afternoon 3 November to check
on the status of our translations.  This is 7-9 a.m. Thursday
morning 4 November in Beijing, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Perth,
and 8-10 a.m. Thursday morning 4 November in Seoul and Tokyo.
Please plan on dialing in (we will be using the usual number).

Jon