ubl message

Subject: Addition to agenda for UBL TC plenary call Thursday afternoon

Hello UBL TC,

I'm adding the following to the agenda for the Thursday afternoon
call:

   Proposed subcommittee reorganization

This is to give our members in Asia-Pacific a chance to comment on
a tentative plan that came out of this morning's plenary
discussion.  I will try to have a description of that plan out to
the list in time for the Thursday call.

Jon