ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Possible subcommittee reorganization

in preparation for the discussion can i also suggest we entertain the
idea that SCs are established to reflect deliverables.

to be consistent and exploit our advantages i would hope we can consider
having SCs for things like Deployment, UBL 1.1, Localization and
Extension rather than fall back to the old NDR, LCSC groups.  This also
gives us one clear benefit - mosts SC will have a lifetime and a
deliverable to achieve in that timeframe, rather than exist into perpetuity.

i think we have learned over 3 years that any UBL deliverables require a
meld of various skills and segregation on this basis of skill sets leads
to isolation.