ubl message

Subject: Japanese Translation of UBL Data Types, and Questions and Comments

Dear UBL TC members,
We (JPLSC) have translated both Unspecialized Data Types and Specialized
data Types into Japanese language.
I attached the translated Unspecialized Data Types and Specialized data
Types.

In the procedure of translating working into Japanese language, we have
noticed some questions and comments regarding UBL Data Types.
We are happy, if you will reply to the questions and comments.
Best regards,
Yukinori Saito
Vice chair of UBL JPLSC
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513

UBL-UnspecializedDatatypes-1.0-Japanese.xls

UBL-SpecializedDatatypes-1.0-Japanese.xls

Questions and Comments regarding UBL Data Types.doc