ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Change request for UBL- clarification requested

On behalf of the UBL TC  I would like to ask you about two items in the
Swedish Association of Local Authorities' submission for UBL 1.1

Firstly, you have requested a BIE called AllowanceChargeBaseAmount in
the Object Class called Allowance Charge.  We are not completly clear
about what is required here so we were hoping you might be able to give
some worked examples.

Secondly, the BIE called TaxCurrencyTaxAmount in the Object Class called
Tax Sub Total.  Are you stating that any tax amounts need to be
explicitly stated in both paying and local currencies?  Again, an
example may be helpful.

Meanwhile we are working through the other items in the submission and
will get back to you as the need arises.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
(coming soon from MIT Press)
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476