ubl message

Subject: FW: [ubl-dev] Digital Signatures

All,

Just before the holidays, this messages was posted on UBL-Dev.
Additionally, I exchanged email with Giovanni directly and he provided some
additional information and a suggested solution.

He has given his permission for me to post his messages to me to the list.
The additional project details and his proposed solution follow his initial
message. Giovanni has also volunteered to assist us when we are ready to
discuss this requirement. He is a member of the Spanish Localization
subcommittee.

Regards,
Sylvia
=================
-----Original Message-----
From: Giovanni Roldan [mailto:groldan@gennassis.com]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 1:59 PM
To: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-dev] Digital Signatures

1.- Is there available schemas in the UBL definition to digitally sing UBL
documents? (I can't see the tags and namespaces for digital signature in
schemas)

2.- Is there any way to include or to import digital signature definitions
in UBL shemas?

These questions raise because I'm trying to use Microsoft Infopath 2003, and
I need to use the digital signature feature that comes with this product but
I can't, the product documentation indicate:  "You cannot enable digital
signatures for a form that was designed based on an XML Schema  that does
not have a digital signature namespace"

I'm working for a government project (in Ecuador- South America) so it's
very important to support digital signatures using the UBL standard and
obviously the security feature of MS InfoPath.

Saludos,

Giovanni Roldan C.
GENNASSIS
www.gennassis.com