ubl message

Subject: UBL dictionary: first draft

Hello UBL localization subcommittees,

Attached is a first draft of the UBL data dictionary I prototyped
for you back in November.  I hope to have at least one more
revision out before our localization phone conference 24|25
January.

Putting this together from the various translations has been a
fairly complex task, so I need your help in ensuring that nothing
has been lost or broken.  In particular, I need you to check your
revised translations to make sure that I have included the latest
versions and to look through the Asian translations to make sure
that the process of normalizing all the fonts to Times New Roman
has correctly preserved all of the character mappings.  Please try
to have your reviews done in time to give me corrections next week
in advance of our conference call.

Jon

dict.xls