ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL 1.1 Additions - Invoicing Requirements

thanks for emphasizing this. if you can supply the latest drafts from
TBG17 it would certainly help us decide how to dispose of these.

i think the question we should ask is "How does this map to the TBG17
draft CCs?"

as far as the question you pose. i cannot see why we wouldn't (by
default) submit all new CCs (decontextualized BIE) we encounter to TBG17.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
(coming soon from MIT Press)
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476