ubl message

Subject: Fwd: Tokyo meeting Agenda

Dear UBL TC,

The attached is the agenda of the interim meetings for the Core Components Task
Group and the Registry and Repository Federation Task Group on Feb 15-16 in
Tokyo.

Regards,
Thomas

----- Forwarded message from Sugamata <hsedi@attglobal.net> -----

Hello ebXML Asia Committee members and RRF Project members,

I'd like to remind you the up comming CCTG & RRF Joint meeting in Tokyo,
15th-16th of February.
Please let me know if you will join the meeting or not as soon as possible.

By the way, you can find the reviced provisional agenda attached.

If you have any comments on the agenda, please feel free to notify me.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo.

Electronic Commerce Promotion Council
   ( ECOM, Japan)
TEL: 81-3-^3436-7568

Hisanao Sugamata