ubl message

Subject: FW: Release of TBG Library 2005.01.25

 FYI

Mark
Mark R. Crawford
Senior Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components

LMI Government Consulting
2000 Corporate Ridge
McLean, VA 22102-7805
703.917.7177 Phone
703.655.4810 Wireless
The opportunity to make a difference has never been greater.

www.lmi.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Stig Korsgaard [mailto:STK@Finansraadet.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 5:04 AM
To: UN/CEFACT TBG17 - Harmonization
Cc: TBG17 (E-mail); cefact-bur-fmg@list.unicc.org
Subject: Release of TBG Library 2005.01.25

Dear all,

As announced previously it is with pleasure that I to the Forum can release version 2005.01.25 of the TBG Library of Core Components.

Attached you will find:
1. An excel sheet containing the library - release number 2005.01.25 2. A corresponding set of .gif files which illustrate the UML structure of each ACC in the Library (some are curtailed to keep them readable).

 <<TBG Library 2005_01_25.xls>>  <<Class Diagrams.zip>>

The library now contains 49 ACC´s and 424 BCC´s and ACC´s.

Please as an editors note be aware that TBG17 have taken the decision that all ACC´s are structured and managed according to the sequence of unique identifiers assigned by TBG17. Due to ongoing development of our tools this is although not yet fully applied to this version of the library. We will though request that all submissions take this into account and all user interactions with the registry and repository will see structures ordered according to the unique identifier.

If you any questions or require any other information please contact me.

Best Regards

Stig Korsgaard
Chair TBG17
M.Sc.E Standardisation Manager