ubl message

Subject: Revised McLean TC meeting schedule

Hello UBL TC,

We continue to dynamically adjust our schedule...

Jon

Wed 2/02

   09h00-12h00 Morning plenary

      Possible 1.0.1 CD (e.g. StephenG bug); recommendation to
      OASIS on how to handle errata

      Customization question (MarkC); see

         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/200501/msg00050.html

   13h00-15h00 (approximately)

      Determine schemas and instance templates to be recommended
      for inclusion in products supporting UBL

         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200501/msg00022.html
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200501/msg00040.html
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200501/msg00049.html

      Discuss the place of the Small Business Subset in UBL work

         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/200501/msg00051.html

      Formulate a policy for persistent URLs for UBL schemas

   15h00-17h00

      Breakouts: 1: NDR; 2: SSC (documentation)

Thu 2/03

   09h00-12h00 Morning plenary

      UBL and UN/CEFACT

   12h00-17h00 Work sessions (including lunch)

      Breakouts: 1: NDR; 2: EDIFIX training

   17h30 Drinks and dinner

      Taste of Saigon
      8201 Greensboro Dr.