ubl message

Subject: X12 liaison: Sylvia Webb

Hello UBL TC,

ASC X12 has appointed Sylvia Webb its informational liaison to
UBL.  To reciprocate, we should appoint her our liaison to X12.

If anyone objects to the appointment of Sylvia Webb as the liaison
from the UBL TC to ASC X12, please register that objection to this
list no later than COB Tuesday 15 March 2005.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC