ubl message

Subject: Prepayments in Invoice

Hello UBL TC,

See message from Tom Beneda below.  I will put this on the agenda
for next week's Pacific TC call (unless someone wants to answer
Mr. Beneda directly first).

Jon

To: jon.bosak@sun.com
Subject: Question to prepayment invoices
From: Tom.Beneda@teledin.cz
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:04:06 +0100

Hello Mr. Bosak,

I have tried to register myself in the message comment list and
sent there the bellow added question. I got no reply, maybe I do
something wrongly. However, I got the contact to You as the most
responsible person. May You be so kind and forward my text to the
appropriate point, please?

With regards
                Tom Beneda

Hello friends,

Our company Teledin engages now in creation of the implementation
guidelines of UBL documents for Czech Republic (mainly for
automotive, electroindustry and retail). Due to the previous
development of EDI in our country we started with the UBL
Invoice. Here I have met the bellow described problem and I hope
You can help me to solve it. It concerns the prepayment invoice on
partial basis. I can create the prepayment invoice itself
(however, the total amount, i.e. sum of the prepayments and the
final payment, is hard to assign somewhere), but I am not able to
find the appropriate elements for the final invoice. An overview
of the previous prepayments is required to be in this invoice.

Here is an example:

The final invoiced amount for the goods will be 100 000,- CZK,
that implies VAT 19 000,-CZK

This payment is divided into the prepayment of 60 000,- (VAT= 11
400,-) and 40 000,- (VAT= 7 600,-). So the final invoice must, by
our rules, contain the following information:

1) total payment 100 000,- total VAT 19 000,-

2) prepayment was 60 000,- prepayed VAT 11 400,- (by invoice
   number XXXXX from CCYY-MM-DD)

3) the rest payable 40 000,- VAT 7 600,- (this is the subject of
   the actual invoice, that I can assign to TaxTotal and
   LegalTotal and I miss something like Prepayment for the total
   and prepayment amounts)

Than You for help

                Tom Beneda
                TELEDIN s.r.o.