ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Cancel Atlantic UBL TC call 16 March 2005

The good news is that I plan to attend the meetings on 23 March and 30 March.

The bad news is that I will *not* be able to attend the F2F in May.

-----Original Message-----
From: jon.bosak@sun.com [mailto:jon.bosak@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 11:29 AM
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] Cancel Atlantic UBL TC call 16 March 2005

Given the absence of our members attending the UN/CEFACT meeting in Kuala Lumpur, I'm going to cancel the Atlantic TC call scheduled for Wednesday 16 March 2005.  We will meet as usual the week following (Wednesday 23 March), but I will be on vacation and unavailable for the call.  I will also be unavailable the week after that (Wednesday 30 March) in order to supervise some movers.

None of this should prevent our continued progress *if* we can get the active participation of NDR team members for the meetings I'll be missing (since the issues needing our near-term attention are all NDR-related).  So please take a moment now to send me a message indicating whether you plan to attend the meetings on 23 March and 30 March.

The Pacific calls will continue as scheduled.  I will chair the call next week (14|15 March) and assume that the content discussions will continue under Tim McGrath's direction in the two meetings that I'll miss (21|22 March and 28|29 March).

Jon