ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Proposed Procurement Process Model for UBL 1.1

Thinking from an HISC perspective, I'm curious if these new document types
have UN Layout Key instantiations that could be followed in producing print
layout specifications.  Can the collaboration team cite exemplars from the
UN suite of documents?

And having print layouts may help people understand the utility and form
and the nature of the content of the new documents, rather than just
titles.  Has the group created any scenarios complete with sample documents
showing the kind of information being transmitted?

Also, page 6 marks "Invoice" as a new document, yet we already have an
Invoice document type (perhaps marking it red was just an oversight) ...
page 5 has "Self Billed Invoice" which we do not have, so marking that as a
new document makes sense if it is substantially different.  Again, seeing
sample documents will help.

In all I see 9 new document types in addition to the existing 8 document
types ... that would substantially increase the amount of effort from all
groups ... do we have the manpower to undertake such a big change in the suite?

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc