ubl message

Subject: A note for modeling team

May I just biefly point to a new mail I've sent to
the SSC list at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ssc/200503/msg00020.html

It contains a couple of notes for the modeling
team about the currency codes and about the UDT.

There is a sample prototype set of Schemas there too which
we are discussing for possible recommendation back to TC/NDR team.
[I hope SSC will soon have decided whether this is indeed what we agree
as a proposed implementation for 1.1 with regard to the extent of
use of derivation.]

Many thanks

Stephen Green