ubl message

Subject: Phase 1 Schemas - comments

Just a couple of comments as I've started looking at the draft phase 1
generated Schemas:

1. Shouldn't the OASIS notice be all at the top rather than at the bottom
    with just a brief copyright at the top of the Schemas?

2. There is something breaking backwards compatibility:
      I've only noticed this example of it but there may be others (likely) -
    DespatchedTransportHandlingUnit/cac:HandlingUnitDespatchLine
    has become
    DespatchedTransportHandlingUnit/cac:DespatchLine

All the best

Steve