ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Re: Next Version & Customization

Title: AW: [ubl] Re: Next Version & Customization
Michael,

Look at the NDR document.  The rules are very clearly laid out for creating complex types for each class in the UBL model.  There are no rules for creating complex types any other way.  There are no extension rules other than those related to the CCTs and datatypes.

Mark

From: Michael Dill [mailto:dill2@gefeg.com]
Sent: Sat 4/9/2005 12:24 PM
To: CRAWFORD, Mark; ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: AW: [ubl] Re: Next Version & Customization

What does 'We have identified ...' mean?
Which officially, approved TC document mentions these three ways, binds them together and describes the ways or links to other documents describing the ways? Is this document informative or normative?
Which document describes the concept, i.e. not only the rules. Especially how these ways constitute advantages for users, which current legacy XML languages do not offer.
Michael Dill