ubl message

Subject: RE: AW: [ubl] Re: Next Version & Customization

Title: Re: AW: [ubl] Re: Next Version & Customization

 >> If we customize the models, the ndr creates the schema without xsd:extension or xsd:restriction.

>Then amend the NDR to be able to do so, basing on the models

Michael,

Why?  What is the business case for the core standard to use xsd:extension and restriction.  If the types are defined in terms of the model, and the model is extended or restricted, then  by CCTS itself we have a new BIE.  That new BIE either has a new version number, or a new name and will create a new type using our basic production rules that already exist in the NDR.  No need for us to use extension or restriction.  Leave that to customizers who are not making changes to the official UBL model.

Mark