ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 11|12 April 2005

Dear Betty,
Thank you very much for your updating the UBL-1-1-Additions spreadsheet.

I have checked the resolutions regarding items issued by JPLSC.
Please change the following resolutions.

Item 19 (InspectionID or InspectionCode)
Change from:
Agreed: Call this Inspection Method Code.  But we need examples to decide
whether this is part of Order or part of Line Item.  InspectionMethodCode to
be an additional BBIE within LineItem. (occurences 0..1)

Change to:
Agreed: Call this Inspection Method Code.  But we need examples to decide
whether this is part of Order or part of Line Item.
According to examples study by JPLSC, the Inspection Code is a part of Line
item.
InspectionMethodCode to be an additional BBIE within LineItem. (occurences
0..1)

Reason to change: I added the sentence that JPLSC has studied the example.

Item 20 (DeliveryContact)
Change from:
Agreed: Delivery needs to know contact details.  We cansee two alternative
solutions: (1) Delivery Contact, and (2) Delivery Address Contact; that is
to say, we can add the ASBIE between Contact and Delivery, or we can add the
ASBIE between Contact and Address.  To be decided: Is the contact
independent of the address?  Input requested from the list; for resolution
next week.  TC to review this question and provide input. DeliveryContact to
be a new ASBIE between Delivery and Contact. (occurrences 0..n ??)

Change to:
Agreed: Delivery needs to know contact details.  We can see two alternative
solutions: (1) Delivery Contact, and (2) Delivery Address Contact; that is
to say, we can add the ASBIE between Contact and Delivery, or we can add the
ASBIE between Contact and Address.  To be decided: Is the contact
independent of the address?  Input requested from the list; for resolution
next week.  TC to review this question and provide input. DeliveryContact to
be a new ASBIE in Delivery (ABIE). (occurrences 0..n ??)
The inserting position of the new DeliveryContact (ASBIE) will be the end of
the current structure.

Reason to change:
- Misspelling: "cansee" to "can see"
- The last sentence is not suitable. I changed to the suitable sentence.
Please refer to the attached e-mail.

The rests of resolutions other than the items described above are OK for me.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Vice Chair of UBL JPLSC
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513