ubl message

Subject: AW: [ubl] [ver] a prototype that works

I'm sorry, I cannot make the call today evening (it's my birthday ;-) ).

My opinion is the following:

We should consider to redeclare all structures in UBL 1.1 rather then using
a substitutionGroup or/and extension/restriction mechanism.

Using redeclaration we would have ease-to-use schemas that users can
understand.

Using substituionGroups/extension/restriction lead to very complicated
schemas. Suppose there would be a UBL 1.5 version, then a user has to handle
6 namespaces at the same time i.e for the commonAggregateComponents (UBL
1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5). I think this would prevent users from
implementing UBL.

Best Regards,

David