ubl message

Subject: Swedish implementation of customised UBL Invoice

Greetings

Please find below this further information from Martin Forsberg about
the implementation (with some customisation) of the UBL
invoice which appears to be progressing well in Sweden. It is
called SWE-Invoice. Many thanks to Martin, I find this work
most inspiring and encouraging.

All the best

Steve
[PS   Apologies to post this as HTML but it is the
only way I can get the links to work with OOo on my system and
I think others may have that problem too.]

Stephen,

I promised to get back to you with some background information regarding the Swe-invoice. There is in fact a document describing the scope and purpose in the specification-archive.

http://www.amnis.se/svefaktura/SFTI_Basic_Invoice20041108_EN/SFTI%20Basic%20Invoice_1.0/doc%5Cintroduction%5CSvefaktura%20m%E5lbild%20v4.doc

All documents can be found here:

http://www.amnis.se/svefaktura/SFTI_Basic_Invoice20041108_EN/SFTI%20Basic%20Invoice_1.0/index.html

If you want more information please contact me!

Best regards!

Martin Forsberg