ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Groups - UBL v2 Model Architecture Discussion Paper (UBL v2 Model Architecture.pdf) uploaded

Dear Thomas Lee,

Thank you very much that you made excellent paper.
I think that your paper is useful for UBL TC members to understand why we
will do restructuring UBL Spreadsheets, because your paper describes not
only conclusions but also background, current V1.0 structure, and Proposed
V2.0 architecture.

The followings are my comments to your paper.

(1) Name of version number
Change v1 to V1.0.
Change v2 to V2.0.
Reason: We usually call the version number as V1.0 or V2.0.

(2) Name of CCTS
Change 'CCTS' to 'ebXML CCTS'.
Reason: 'ebXML CCTS' is much more understandable for readers.

(3) Concerning Figure 2 'Proposed UBL v2 Model Architecture'
Change the word 'Common BIEs' to 'Common Procurement BIEs' at Common
Components (Procurement) figure.
Reason: We decided the word 'Common Procurement BIEs' as a name of proposed
spreadsheet at Hangzhou meeting. And I think the name 'Common Procurement
BIEs' is much suitable.

Change the word 'Common BIEs' to 'Common Transportation BIEs' at Common
Components (Transportation) figure.
Reason: Same above.

(4) Add the following sentences at the suitable position in the section 3.2
'Common BIEs'.
On the other hand, there are some BIEs that are not referred by any UBL
Business Documents or any other Reusable BIEs in the current Reusable V1.0
spreadsheet.
For example, TransportEquipment and TransportHandlingUnit are not referred
by any UBL Business Documents or any other Reusable BIEs. These BIEs are
classified by this category 'Common BIEs'. Because, these BIEs are
candidates for Common BIEs with business contextual information.

Best Regards
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513