ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Groups - UBL V2.0 Model Architecture (UBL V2.0 Model Architecture.doc) uploaded

Dear Thomas Lee,
I am very sorry to have said mistaken comments to your report.
I have said the following comment to your report on May 18.

(4) Add the following sentences at the suitable position in the section 3.2
'Common BIEs'.
On the other hand, there are some BIEs that are not referred by any UBL
Business Documents or any other Reusable BIEs in the current Reusable V1.0
spreadsheet.
For example, TransportEquipment and TransportHandlingUnit are not referred
by any UBL Business Documents or any other Reusable BIEs. These BIEs are
classified by this category 'Common BIEs'. Because, these BIEs are
candidates for Common BIEs with business contextual information.

This comments were mistaken.
I have researched and analyzed the UBL Reusable V1.0 in detail.
According to the detailed researching result, TransportEquipment and
TransportHandlingUnit are referred by another ABIEs in Reusable.

I have revised your recent report.
Would you please accept my apologies and please check my revised contents to
your paper.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513