ubl message

Subject: Proposed Eurasian TC call

It was proposed by the TC members meeting in Hangzhou recently
that we institute a third weekly TC call to facilitate discussions
between European and Asian TC members in a way not currently
possible.  The call would probably take place at 08h00 UTC
(currently 09h00 in London and 16h00 in Hong Kong) on a day yet to
be determined.

I like this idea a lot, but in order to work it will require
commitments from members who also participate in the Atlantic TC
calls.  I'm going to put this question on the agenda of this
week's Atlantic call, but it would help in the meantime to know if
anyone is willing to commit to this.

Jon