ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 25 May 2005

AGENDA FOR ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
15H00 - 17H00 UTC WEDNESDAY 25 MAY 2005
   08h00 - 10h00 Wed San Francisco
   11h00 - 13h00 Wed Washington
   16h00 - 18h00 Wed London
   STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
   U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
   Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
   Access code: 5705229

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar (http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm)
   Liaison reports
   Subcommittee reports
   Team reports

ACTION ITEM REVIEW

   ACTION: MartyB and TonyC to create a briefing package
   summarizing the issues for the TC and send it out the week of
   25 April so that we can prepare for the discussion.

NEW OASIS MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURES

   We need to discuss this briefly.  I will assume that you've all
   read the revised OASIS TC process at

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

TBG17 LIAISON

   Marion Royal's responsibilities no longer allow him to keep up
   with the role of UBL liaison to UN/CEFACT TBG17.  In the