ubl message

Subject: SV: Proposal of new business process model.

Hi Tim and Mark

First of all I would like to thank Mark for the many valuable comments and
corrections. I think I will wait sending out a new version before we have
discussed it tomorrow.

I have tried to simplify the original proposed process model in order to
make it clear what is "need to have" and what is "nice to have". So it is
not an error that I have removed some docuemnts and partytypes from the
model -just a proposal. I surgest we move further on with the following
approach:

1) For each document type at least one scenario must be descibed to explain
the usage of this.
2) It is expensive to implement a new document type. So we must struggle for
simplicity. We must always ask our selves: can this be done more simply and
is this covered by the usage of an other document type.
3) We must struggle for consistency in the different phases of the
procurement face.
4) We must remember to be true to the thoughts that version 1.0 was build
on.
5) We must try to recognize and map other thermology of this subject,
particular on the partytypes used.
6) We must struggle for a thermology the is as clear and unambiguous as
possible.
6) We should plan a fase og face meeting soon to settle out the final
process definition.

I look forward to talk to you tomorrow.

Peter