ubl message

Subject: Polymorphic Versioning and Customization

Greetings

I've attached (zipped file) examples of how
customization with polymorphism could
work in a global schema design which uses
polymorphism for minor versioning.

These examples are generalized and simplified.

Things do get rather complex with
customization based on minor versions even
though I have taken the pretext that there is no
customization of a customization.

All the best

Stephen Green

PolymorphicVersioningAndCustomization.zzz