ubl message

Subject: TBG17 liaison sought

Hello UBL TC,

We need someone to take on the role of liaison from the UBL TC to
UN/CEFACT TBG17.  This is a significant role that will become
critically important as UBL participates more actively in
UN/CEFACT data harmonization efforts.

The key logistical requirement for this position is travel funding
for the TBG17 meetings, which are often held in Europe, so I'm
hoping that one of our member organizations will step up to this
key role in ecommerce standardization by sponsoring a participant.
If you've been following UBL as a nonvoting member or observer and
now desire more active participation, this would be a perfect
opportunity to become involved.  Please contact me off the list if
you think your company might be interested.

Jon