ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 22 June 2005

i have a comment on the minutes for this meeting...

jon.bosak@sun.com wrote:

>MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
>15H00 - 17H00 UTC WEDNESDAY 22 JUNE 2005
>
>NDR WORK SESSION
>
>   NDR Action items from last week:
>
>   ACTION: MavisC to send input to MarkC for ATG (see item #6 in
>   the minutes of the 1 June Eurasia call).

As Mark is at an ATG2 meeting next week I suggest we send this to him
immediately so it can be discussed at that forum.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
(coming soon from MIT Press)
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476