ubl message

Subject: Re: Restracturing UBL spreadsheet V1.0 to V1.1

Dear Michel Dill,
Yes, in case this proposal is approved, the current Reusable spreadsheet
(V1.0) will be divided to two spreadsheets instead of one.
But the name of the Reusable will be changed to the following name according
to the discussion at UBL TC Hangzhou meeting.
- Common Procurement BIEs: Reusables to be used for only the procurement
process.
- Core BIES: Reusables to be used for all documents types across processes.

In the near future, the adding document types will be developed. For
example: Transportation process.
The contents for the new documents will be classified to the following two
layers.
- Document BIEs (Transportation)
- Common Transportation BIEs
In case there will be appeared some new common BIEs that will be used for
all documents types across processes, they will be added to Core BIEs.

Finally, UBL spreadsheets will have the following structures.
(1) Document BIEs layer
- Procurement Document BIEs (e.g. Order, Order Response, Order Change,
Despatch Advice, Receipt Advice, Invoice)
- Transportation Document BIEs (e.g. COO, Shipping Order, Airway Bill,
others)
(2) Common Components layer
- Common Procurement BIEs
- Common Transportation BIEs
(3) UBL Core layer
- Core BIEs

If you would like to understand this architecture more, please see Mr.
Thomas Lee's report. I have attached his document in this e-mail.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513