ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: Restracturing UBL spreadsheet V1.0 to V1.1

i agree "specialized" is ugly.  my only  reason for its use is that it
parallels the core component type terminology we already have.  It made
me realize how our hierarchy of models relates to core component types -
we are just working at a higher level of granularity.

I guess with the adoption of the ATG2 core component type schemas we
lose the terms "specialized/unspecialized" anyway.  Dont worry, I wont
argue for "qualified /unqualified"   ;-)

We talk about the difference between "common" and "core" at the last
plenary.  We felt "common" meant it was used in all cases (which these
things may not be). Perhaps we were too pendantic.

My dictionary says:
common = often occurring or frequently seen
core = the central or most important part of something

With this interpretation ("often" not "always") I can live with Jon's
suggestions.