ubl message

Subject: Proposal for UBL 2.0 Extended Procurement Process Model

Please find attached the final draft of the proposed extended
procurement process model document.  This has been prepared by the UBL
European Collaboration team, comprising of participants from several
European Governments as well as the European Commission itself.  It
incorporates the updates requested after an earlier draft was presented
in April 2005.

The document describes the overall process model proposed for UBL 2.0
procurement as well as the principle of modeling Parties and their roles
in this process.

Please review this document this week as we would like to sign off its
content, add it to the UBL 2.0 Issues List and move into the design and
document assembly stage next week.

We will discuss this on this week's European/Asia working session
(Wednesday 0800 UTC) and/or you may wish to send comments directly to
the list.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476

Proposal for UBL 2.0 process_09.pdf