ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Current UBL 2.0 issues list

Sorry it has taken a while to respond to this request, we have been
checking the archives to see if this was brought up earlier.

Apparently it has not so we can add it to the UBL 2.0 issues list.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476