ubl message

Subject: AW: [ubl] Updated Extended Procurement Process Model

2cents from Berlin
Michael Dill
gefeg mbh

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Juli 2005 03:03
An: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org

I received several useful comments on the document, nothing substantive,
mainly editorial and cosmetic.  I have applied these to create a new
version.

Unless anyone dissents on the calls this week this will be the model for
UBL 2.0.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business
Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E
-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476