ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] W3C Schema interoperability of tools and support of substitution groups and redefines

As it happened I started that thread on xmlschema-dev with UBL in mind,
given that I'd had negative experiences especially with redefines. Figured
it best to check the schema community if others had the same problems.

Cheers
Bryan Rasmussen

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: G. Ken Holman [mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com]
Sendt: 13. juli 2005 14:50
Til: Universal Business Language
Emne: [ubl] W3C Schema interoperability of tools and support of
substitution groups and redefines

Consistent support across a broad selection of tools is, of course,
critically important to the deployment of any technology.

Here are some interesting excerpts of comments summarized from a workshop
on W3C Schema technology (the post includes links to the raw minutes from
which the excerpts are taken):

And here is the start of a thread on the viability and appropriateness of
substitution groups and redefines in light of how they are supported in
tools:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/2005Jul/0005

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc