ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Discussion of substitution groups

Title: [ubl] Discussion of substitution groups
>Remember that we are discussing substitution groups (and possible
>alternatives to the same) as a code list extension mechanism in
>next week's Atlantic TC call.  Given that Mark Crawford will be
>unable to attend, it would be good to have as much information as
>possible (including the outcome of discussions with Henry
>Thompson) posted to this list prior to that meeting, preferably at
>the beginning of the week.

Remember that our discussions on the use of substitution groups within our UBL NDR needs to focus on what our requirements are for developing UBL normative schema from our models for vote by the TC - to include UBL developed code lists.  Customizer requirements are left to the extension methodology.

Mark