ubl message

Subject: UN/UBL transition draft

Hello UBL TC.

Attached is the draft of a plan for transitioning UBL to UN/CEFACT
following the UBL 2 development cycle.  Please read this in
preparation for our discussion at the UBL TC meeting later this
week.

Sue Probert has requested that we hold this discussion on Friday
rather than Thursday as previously planned.  I think that this
actually fits our meeting schedule better anyway, so I will
shortly be sending out yet another agenda revision to reflect the
change.

Jon

un-ubl.doc