ubl message

Subject: Plenary day 2: updated/consolidated spreadsheets

Please, folks, find attached a set of
spreadsheet consolidated from our updates
from yesterday and Tim's spreadsheets. We've not
yet agreed everything in these but we're getting
there :-)

The additions list (was issues list) spreadsheet
is attached too, updated with green rows for
things we've agreed (red text shows 'to do' items).

Thanks, by the way, to Thomas for his updated
spreadsheets - this should help a lot. Hopefully
we will cover these too today.

All the best

Steve

ModelSpreadsheets-20050809-f2f.zip