ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] use of 'ID' in documents

this comes from trying to implement a rule that goes along the lines of...

"all documents must have an ID.  However with some documents (eg Order)
it may be either the BuyersID and/or the SellersID"

unfortunately we dont have schema (or spreadsheet) syntax for "either
are optional but one must be used" - which is actually a common rule in
the real world.  What we have don is the best we can.