ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] Code list schema

I should probably specify that in the earlier mail where I said
>The codelists they will represent could be just as easily represented in
>XSD.
I was speaking in the context of say the enumerated list of values for
country codes, in cases where the codelist applies to an element Country -

not in instances where an elements content is really dependent on which
value has been enumerated in an attribute.