ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: code list categorization for 2.0

I don't recall that part of the conversation - I was going by the
categorization in Tony's email and subsequent clarification later in the
modeling discussions.  The reason you give didn't fall into the reasons
given for categorizing something as a class 1 (that it would not change
between ubl releases).  But this is dependent somewhat on how we
architect the code list solution and how and whether we package the atg2
schemas as part of ubl or not.  I'm not sure that the code lists in the
last schema delivery are the final set either.  Given that none of the
included atg2 codes are owned by atg2, and that they are in separate
schema files, I didn't think we'd be tied to delivering them.

But best get clarification from David and others on this.

-A