ubl message

Subject: AW: UBL/CEFACT Negotiation strategy - the way forward?

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Michael Dill [mailto:dill@gefeg.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 27. August 2005 02:08
An: jon.bosak@sun.com
Cc: mark.palmer@nist.gov; Tim McGrath; Mike.Doran@cern.ch;
jean.kubler@unece.org; mcrawford@lmi.org; sue.probert@sepiaeb.com;
jamie.clark@oasis-open.org; markus.pikart@unece.org;
jean_luc_champion@yahoo.com; Ubl List (E-mail)

 Dear Jon,
as you know, I'm deeply involved in the CCTS support in both camps (e.g.
having chair and project leader positions in CEFACT, being HoD of TC154,
producing UBL XML schema and supporting ATG2 NDR, CCTS data models etc.).

I feel that there is a certain conflict of interest in being a member of the
negotiating team. Therefore, I am submitting my resignation as a negotiating
team member.

However, to have only one, harmonized CCTS and Library approach would be the
best solution. It will already be difficult to integrate or overcome all the
legacy XML.

best regards,
Michael Dill