ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Code lists

Thanks for this, Steve, but you've talked about the naming of
elements ... my question is about the naming of the data types since
(theoretically) a given data type might be used in both an element
and an attribute.

Would I came up with the same list of elements by your criteria as I
would by criteria based solely on the data type?  Since we are
validating both elements and attributes I thought it best to leverage
the data type name and not the information item name.

And thanks for the quick feedback!

. . . . . Ken