ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Code lists

Thanks very much, Stephen, for clarifying that for me.

At 2005-09-19 12:56 +0100, Stephen Green wrote:
>Hi. The same would apply to datatypes but for '...Code'
>read '...CodeType'. So
>
>The UBL naming rules mean that
>1. all Code datatype elements will have 'CodeType' at the end of the
>datatype name.
>2. just a Text datatype element could have 'CodeType' at the end of the
>datatype name.
>3. any datatype could have 'Code' in the middle of the element name.
>
>But in 1.0 and so far in 2.0 only Code datatypes have 'CodeType'
>in the datatype name.

Then I grabbed all of the code list data types from the XPath files using:

match="@type[contains(.,'CodeType') and substring-after(.,'CodeType')='']"

That did reduce the file sizes a touch.  Here are tonight's versions
of the reports:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14559/codelist-contexts-20050920-0110z.zip

I've attached below the OrderCancellation to remind you what one of
the reports looks like.

. . . . . . . . . Ken

OrderCancellation: (7 uses of code list data types; 11 unique
parents; 45 unique contexts)

chn:ChannelCodeType: (1 unique parent; 5 unique contexts)
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:Contact/cac:OtherCommunication/cac:ChannelCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:Contact/cac:OtherCommunication/cac:ChannelCode
   cac:ShippingContact/cac:OtherCommunication/cac:ChannelCode
   cac:AccountsContact/cac:OtherCommunication/cac:ChannelCode
   cac:OrderContact/cac:OtherCommunication/cac:ChannelCode

cnt:CountryIdentificationCodeType: (1 unique parent; 6 unique contexts)
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:Country/cac:IdentificationCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:Country/cac:IdentificationCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:Country/cac:IdentificationCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:Country/cac:IdentificationCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:Country/cac:IdentificationCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:Country/cac:IdentificationCode

cur:CurrencyCodeType: (1 unique parent; 2 unique contexts)
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:CurrencyCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:CurrencyCode

lat:LatitudeDirectionCodeType: (1 unique parent; 6 unique contexts)
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LatitudeDirectionCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LatitudeDirectionCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LatitudeDirectionCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LatitudeDirectionCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LatitudeDirectionCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LatitudeDirectionCode

lon:LongitudeDirectionCodeType: (1 unique parent; 6 unique contexts)
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LongitudeDirectionCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LongitudeDirectionCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LongitudeDirectionCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LongitudeDirectionCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LongitudeDirectionCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:LongitudeDirectionCode

stat:DocumentStatusCodeType: (1 unique parent; 2 unique contexts)
   xo:OrderCancellation/xo:DocumentStatusCode
   cac:OrderReference/xo:DocumentStatusCode

udt:CodeType: (5 unique parents; 18 unique contexts)
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:CountrySubentityCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:CountrySubentityCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:CountrySubentityCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:CountrySubentityCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:CountrySubentityCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:CountrySubentityCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:CoordinateSystemCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:Address/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:CoordinateSystemCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:CoordinateSystemCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:RegistrationAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:CoordinateSystemCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:CoordinateSystemCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:JurisdictionAddress/cac:LocationCoordinate/cac:CoordinateSystemCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxLevelCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxLevelCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:TaxTypeCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:PartyTaxScheme/cac:TaxScheme/cac:TaxTypeCode
   cac:BuyerParty/cac:Party/cac:Language/cac:LocaleCode
   cac:SellerParty/cac:Party/cac:Language/cac:LocaleCode

Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc