ubl message

Subject: genericode Schema status

Just in case I don't get to dial in to the Atlantic call today, the status
of the genericode Schema is that I haven't done the changes yet to bring
it to 1.0.  However, I don't expect those changes (which should be done in
the next week or two) to affect UBL at all, beyond the change to the
genericode namespace when the version changes.

I uploaded new stylesheets that work with Marty's latest code list Schema
structure.  I also enhanced the generated Schematron to check the code
list metadata (and would appreciate Ken's comments on this).  However, I
have to point out that this checking only applies when you use the *global
element* defined in the code list Schema.  To get it to work with a
differently named element using the same complex type, you would need to
write an extra Schematron rule.  Alternatively, we would have to
experiment with using Schematron with XSLT 2.0 & XPath 2.0 and use the
"Schema type aware features".  However, I only know of one (commerical)
XSLT engine that supports this (Saxon 8A), so it might be better just to
tell people how to add the extra Schematron rule (3 lines).

Cheers, Tony.
--
Anthony B. Coates
London Market Systems Limited
33 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2BR, UK
http://www.londonmarketsystems.com/
mailto:abcoates@londonmarketsystems.com
Mobile/Cell: +44 (79) 0543 9026
[MDDL Editor (Market Data Definition Language), http://www.mddl.org/]
[FpML Arch WG Member (Financial Products Markup Language),
http://www.fpml.org/]
This Email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material
and is intended for the use of the addressee only.  Any unauthorised use
may be unlawful. If you receive this Email by mistake please advise the
sender immediately by using the reply  facility in your e-mail software.
Email is not a secure method of communication and London Market Systems
Limited cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
this message or any attachment(s). Please examine this email for virus
infection, for which London Market Systems Limited accepts no
responsibility. If verification of this email is sought then please
London Market Systems Limited.