ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 21 September 2005

Minutes read:

   "JB: So we can live with the ATG2 version of amount?

   PB: Yes. We can live with the ATG2 way of signifying version
   because of our new code list strategy.  Before, we could not
   update the version, but with the new approach, this does not
   appear to be a problem.

   JB: Aside from code lists, then, have we now resolved all the
   issues for schema generation at this point?

   MG: Yes.

   Due to a technical problem that prevented several members
   attending meetings in Europe from dialing in to this meeting,
   we did not have a quorum.  Voting members of the UBL TC have
   one week to register objections to the PSC recommendation,
   after which, if no objections have been received, the
   recommendation will be considered adopted by the TC."

My comment:

Apart form changing a codelist version, how do users specify in an instance
which codelist version they are using with this design/recommendation?
Can they? and if so, How?

I'd have to object (sorry folks) if this can't be answered satisfactorily.

All the best

Steve