ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] What to do with amountCodeListVersionID (was Minutes of AtlanticUBL TC call 21 September 2005)

[tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au:]

| Can i suggest we revisit this (yet again!) when we have some
| sample schemas and instances to talk to.
|
| Note that we will be still having a UBL QualifiedDataTypes model
| and schema module (for the code lists) so technically we should be
| able to introduce this later without too much impact.

Thanks for putting this under a meaningful subject line.

It appears that we are agreed on preliminary adoption of the
recommendation of the PSC noted in the minutes (to remove UBL
amount from the qDT and replace with ATG2 amunt in the uDT) as a
way to move forward but that we will need to revisit this later.

Jon